Monday, September 8, 2008

I am pretty sure that very few people read this blog.  This information has not stopped me from being a little afraid to post.  I think that there is a fear in the back of my mind that if I am not careful, if I am too reckless about who I tell what, I will lose it all.  If I post this, then go to sleep, I might wake up to a different reality.  I guess that is kind of a silly thing to worry about huh.  Anyways, on with the blogging.  I have come to the conclusion that I am one of the most blessed people in the world.  I am not trying to sound cliche, and to some I may not.  I have a beautiful life.  For the first time, I am ready to commit my entire being to a human other than myself.  I am not scared of when the other shoe will drop, because I am wearing one, and you are wearing the other.  I am holding your hand so tight, not because I want you to believe that I will never let go, but because I never want to let go.  I wish I was talking to you or spending time with you right now.  This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened to me.  In addition to this love that I get to experience, I  am truly enjoying and appreciating my education for the first time.  I am also constantly bombarded with desires to do things that I am quite sure not many people want to do.  I will not explain all of these for fear of making myself out to be a self-righteous, judgemental dickhead, which is, of course, always a possibility.  I know that God is doing big things in my heart and that if my plan for is to truly seek God's will through living my life, that I will always be able to praise Him.  Job is amazing.  I want that kind of faith.  

On a separate note, I think that some people should not be so childish.  Life is hard and it gets harder.  You may never get your happy ending, and the bitter, angry part of me wants you to be crushed when you realize that.  But if you are "falling for" every person that you meet, chances of you ending up with someone are high. Conversely, chances of you never really being happy are also high.  Honesty is the best medicine, but I doubt that you have ever truly been honest in your whole life.  Life goes on. I am a happy man. I hope that you are not.  This paragraph is directed at someone. If you do not know if you are that person, you are probably not.

No comments: